3 - Off To the Toyota Dealer

With the new tires finally mounted and installed, we took her to the Toyota dealer to get the recall work done. Long story, but we ended up taking her from the closest dealer and brought her to Clearwater Toyota, a little further but worth the extra few miles. These guys are fantastic! Excellent staff, professional and kept me up to date with the rather extensive mechanical work. Joe & Seth- 2 of the nicest guys around. I highly recommend this dealership, specifically because of these two. I'm generally reluctant to bring a car to a dealer for repairs, but these guys were amazing. They went way out of their way to make sure our needs were met. The whole time, I was emailed updates and even photos. They made sure I knew about all price changes from the original quote, up front, before any work was done. Yes, any price changes, including price drops. They put forth a ton of effort to keep my cost down. Basically, our Winnefred's engine has been rebuilt by the pros at Clearwater Toyota.
Seth, at my request, sent this photo of our poor Winnefred, all opened up:

The repairs were extensive AND expensive; however, because of the recall, Toyota paid for a big chunk of the labor. Well worth it. 


Comments

  1. I have a 1991 also what was the recall? I haven't found any on mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry it took so long. But look at our first post to see about the recall:
      https://winnefredmulligan.blogspot.com/2018/06/february-3-2018-day-we-bought-her.html
      Thanks for looking :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment